21.1.11

Yay!



So............


I read through my emails every 2-5 hours and got a great e-mail from Brittany, saying that she is awarding....


TO ME!!!!!




I was like YAY! On account of having a terrible week, and getting into a fit with my boyfriend... but I wont dwell on that, cause this isnt a personal blog! But yahhhhhhhhhhh


So YAY! Thanks Brittany! MADE MY WEEK! -Highfive-




Now... to share 7 things about myself:




1) I have a sister, her name is Ninneru'a El .... but I call her Ninny!! :) She's 6 years younger than me and she is "not a crack addict" :)
2) My favourite drink as of late is GUARANA!! It is a Brazilian soda.
3) I buy a lot of my clothes from Thrift Stores. Cause Vintage downtown is a little too expensive.
4) I suck at guitar on Guitar Hero.
5) I love Mama Burgers from A&W
6) I am 5ft tall and wear size 5 shoes.
7) My name is Sharifa, and theres a city in the middle-east named Sharifabad - which is a little funny to me.

No comments:

visitors

free counters

note:::

IF THERE ARE ANY PROBLEMS WITH THE COPYRIGHT OF POSTED PHOTOS PLEASE SEND ME AN EMAIL TO sharifacampbell.h@gmail.com AND I´LL REMOVE THEM Asap