14.1.11

My Biggest "Influences"....







Lisa Bonet

Lisa Left Eye Lopes

Stacey Dash (in Clueless)
Haha, I always loved wearing my hair EXACTLY like hers, and dressing "sophisticated" at the age of 8,9 and 10.

The movie "Waiting to Exhale".. my ABSOLUTE favourite movie, watched it thousands of time after school when I was younger. I know it was over my age limit.. but I LOVED Whitney Houston back in the day. BEST MOVIE, YOU HAVE TO WATCH IT.

Janet & Michael Jackson. :)

OBVIOUSLY ERYKAH BADU!!!
She was my LIFE when I was a kid, living with afro-centric parents.. EB was all up in my house.
I remember whenever I towel-dried my hair, I'd say "Look Dad I'm Erykah Badu." :P

No comments:

visitors

free counters

note:::

IF THERE ARE ANY PROBLEMS WITH THE COPYRIGHT OF POSTED PHOTOS PLEASE SEND ME AN EMAIL TO sharifacampbell.h@gmail.com AND I´LL REMOVE THEM Asap