6.8.09

GOOdLooks : C-C-C-COMPLEX MAGAZINE



I actually just subscribed to tasty magazine, and it was pretty cheap, just 30 bucks t have it delivered for a year to CANADA. So I'm loving Complex Mag. right now. I took a looksy around the site and fell in love with it completely!
I first heard of C.Mag through Kid Cudi's lyrics, to tell you the truth, but never cared to go look.Then they did that photo shoot of Kid Cudders:

and decided, "hey, let me go take a looksy at Complex.com and see what the hussel and bussel is about."

And boy was I surprised!!!
I fell in love, and decided to get my semi-broke ass a years subscription.

Check out Complex.com!!

No comments:

visitors

free counters

note:::

IF THERE ARE ANY PROBLEMS WITH THE COPYRIGHT OF POSTED PHOTOS PLEASE SEND ME AN EMAIL TO sharifacampbell.h@gmail.com AND I´LL REMOVE THEM Asap