6.8.09

BIG BANG -LOLLIPOP (FT. 2NE1)







I BET YOU THOUGHT I WAS DONE WITH THEM...

I BET YOU THOUGHT IT WAS OVAAAAA

WELL....
it's not. These guys are just tooooo cute man, i just keep finding shit. (trust Me, I'm controlling myself from uploading all the vids at once.) The only sad thing about all this is, they broke up like a year ago and are all either doing solo projects or living life. Ugh.

Oh well, all the good things never last.

Apparently, I was wrong, they are a K-Pop (korean pop) band, so they are korean. Just some link said they were japanese, but I knew better. The names of those guys didn't sound very Japanese to me....

G-Dragon

Position: Leader/ Main Rapper

Real Name: Kwon Ji Yong (권지용)

Birthday: August 18, 1988

Physique: 177cm/58kg

Blood Type: A

Education: Seoul Korean Traditional Arts Middle & High School

Skills: Rapping, Dancing, Beat Boxing, Composing, Singing, and Languages (Chinese, English)

Hobbies: Drawing pictures and listening to music
Likes: Fashion, Acting, Cooking, Crispy Donuts, Dogs, Cars, The Drawing ‘Is it like stars or skeleton‘, books (poems, mangas, and magazines), watching cartoons, and himself

대성 Dae Sung


Position: Vocalist

Real Name: Kang Dae Sung (강대성)

Birthday: April 26, 1989

Physique: 178cm/ 63kg

Blood Type: O

Education: Kyeongln High School

Skills: Singing

Likes: Rapping, Beat Boxing, Cooling

T.O.P.

Image
Position: Rapper/Beat Boxer

Real Name: Choi Seung Hyun (최승현)

Birthday: November 4, 1987

Physique: 181cm/65kg

Blood Type: B

Education: Seoul Art college, Dangkok University

Skills: Rapping, Beat Boxing, writing lyrics

Likes: Theatrical Performances, Fashion Designing, Musicals

Seung Ri (승리)

Position: Vocalist

Real Name: Lee Seung Hyun (이승현)

Birthday: December 12, 1990

Physique: 176cm/60kg

Blood Type: A

Skills: Singing, Dancing

Likes: Foriegn Lang.

Tae Yang (태양)

yb107.jpg tae yang image by shootme03

Position: Vocalist

Real Name: Dong Yong Bae (동영배)

Birthday: May 18, 1988

Physique: 174cm/56kg

Blood Type: AB

Education: Daejin University

Skills: Rapping, Beat Boxing, Singing, Languages, Dancing

Likes: Summer, Church, Manhwa, Clothes, Games

2 comments:

Brittany said...

oh girl, you are killing me with all of these Big Bang posts!

they are too freakin' cute! My boyfriend is Korean and this just makes me want to have some pretty biracial babies w/ him!

lol!

Sharifas said...

LOL!!!!! Hahaha!
Oh my goawd, don't kill me.
Yeah I know, these guys are cute.
lucky you, i've never had an asian bf before. BUT I shall one day...

visitors

free counters

note:::

IF THERE ARE ANY PROBLEMS WITH THE COPYRIGHT OF POSTED PHOTOS PLEASE SEND ME AN EMAIL TO sharifacampbell.h@gmail.com AND I´LL REMOVE THEM Asap