6.8.09

Dream of Clothing



So.

I had this dream, where I was walking through an empty house, in which a Music Video was taking place and I ran into a classmate and all of a sudden I was asked to come by the next day to play an extra. So I went into the mirror and I saw myself wearing this lumberjack red top and I looked so good. Haha!!

So I went out today with one of my friends (tooheartless@blogspot.com), and we stopped by Urban Behavior and guess what... I FUCKIN SAW THE TOP!!!
So i bought it, and it was 31 dollars and some cents.... I'm broke, but I will never pass up something I really want. EVER.

So I purchased it, went home, and put it on.
Took some photos and felt good. I mean it kind of looks like DesBoob's top, but whatever... i like it, and I shall where what I like to wear.


No comments:

visitors

free counters

note:::

IF THERE ARE ANY PROBLEMS WITH THE COPYRIGHT OF POSTED PHOTOS PLEASE SEND ME AN EMAIL TO sharifacampbell.h@gmail.com AND I´LL REMOVE THEM Asap