20.3.11

How To Wear: Flares in 2011...






I know everyone may be a little frightened to wear flares since they were so incredibly used to wearing skinnys for such a long while! I even laughed two years ago when they were trying so hard to bring 'em back.. yet not too many people were buying into it... literally. However, I am not here to really PREACH to you about wearing bellies, cause I don't even think I'll be wearing Bell Bottoms until I feel emotionally ready to let go of my skinnys once and a while. Though I do think you all should get used to looser pants, in order to not feel too awkward once you actually try on some flare jeans/trousers.

Im going to focus on loose or fitting trousers this time around because : A) My skinnys tend to take a lot of time to put on in the morning, B) they cause my dad to get axious (lol) and C) I want to let my legs breathe!!

But for now I will skip the trousers and show you some good examples of Flares at work!
I'm still really iffy though... and believe me, this was a mission to find photos that looked great for flares

No comments:

visitors

free counters

note:::

IF THERE ARE ANY PROBLEMS WITH THE COPYRIGHT OF POSTED PHOTOS PLEASE SEND ME AN EMAIL TO sharifacampbell.h@gmail.com AND I´LL REMOVE THEM Asap