19.9.09

Fleetwood Mac





I am into any type of music, as you probably noticed throughout the posts...

I live with my grandmother and my uncle, they listen to more OLDIES that NEWDIES....so..
I end up listening to the same type of music from time to time. I always hear my uncle listening to this song in the basement (no he's not gay.. lol he just loves this song) and I was too afraid to ask about it, cause I don't want him to know about my secret love for his records.

I FINALLY heard him listening to it and searched a verse from the song on google. It's called GYPSY and it's by Fleetwood Mac. Never heard of 'em, but I love this song.

1 comment:

(vixenchick) said...

i love fleetwood mac! stevie nicks' voice is SICK! my fave song is 'dreams'.

visitors

free counters

note:::

IF THERE ARE ANY PROBLEMS WITH THE COPYRIGHT OF POSTED PHOTOS PLEASE SEND ME AN EMAIL TO sharifacampbell.h@gmail.com AND I´LL REMOVE THEM Asap