1.9.09

Encarnacion!!



My day was beautiful!
My sister and I went to have a small picnic on the hill ate chicken shwarma, drank Strawberry Kiwi slushie from DQ and took a great stroll uptown in the not so ghetto, ghetto belting out are cover of Jack Black as Nacho Libre's 'Encarnacion'. It was much fun.

I worse a shirt I bought from Zellers, the jeans I bleached my self - which are high waisted, my grandmothers Rasta belt, and my payless suede flats. Looked good to me..

We wet to the Library took out some books, after waiting for three weeks to get my new Library card, and now I am planing on going to my friends house having a little chill session.

No comments:

visitors

free counters

note:::

IF THERE ARE ANY PROBLEMS WITH THE COPYRIGHT OF POSTED PHOTOS PLEASE SEND ME AN EMAIL TO sharifacampbell.h@gmail.com AND I´LL REMOVE THEM Asap