31.8.13

HEY HEY HEY!!!



Long time no see.. I know. I have just been ABSENT AS ALL FCK ...

So!

Lately I have been very caught up with a bunch of stuff But wanted to talk about the KDramas I have been watching..


I have been keeping up with YOU'RE THE BEST LEE SOON SHIN, and I freaking love the drama - yes it dragged out a bit but I am on the last 3 episodes and I am crying my eyes out like "its all coming together now....*cries* "

I also started watching "WHO ARE YOU" cause obviously I was interested in seeing more if Taec's acting. I really wouldn't have watched it if it wasn't for Taec - and as far as the show itself , it is sorta interesting  - but if it wasn't for Taec, I probably wouldn't continue to watch it...

Anyway, I may update and talk on the Dramas further once I have time but as for right now.. i gotta gooo!!

No comments:

visitors

free counters

note:::

IF THERE ARE ANY PROBLEMS WITH THE COPYRIGHT OF POSTED PHOTOS PLEASE SEND ME AN EMAIL TO sharifacampbell.h@gmail.com AND I´LL REMOVE THEM Asap