1.2.11

Rihanna - S&M


Catchy! Love it! Though the innuendos are VERY OBVIOUS... I feel like I can use these lyrics to refer to people who talk shit, get jealous, and want to make you feel low.... The response:

STICKS N STONES MAY BREAK MY BONES BUT CHAINS AND WHIPS EXCITE MEHHH! :p

Do better haters, make things more thrilling. Rihanna has totally up'd her game recently. Singing lessons, OBVIOUSLY (cause now I can actually STAND her singing rather than wanna cut my ears off. And even turn it up because I WANT TO, rather than to drown out annoyances) it's almost crazy good. As crazy good as this vid... maybe not. She's still not up there with Beyonce and Lady Gaga. However... her sexy racy video is much better than Keri Hilson's The Way You Love Me video stunt. Honestly.... BIG difference between sexy and dirty/whore/skanky/no-scruples. Check Out Keri Hilson's Video and you'll understand. Even the lyrics are so blunt it's just not good.

Nana na come on!

No comments:

visitors

free counters

note:::

IF THERE ARE ANY PROBLEMS WITH THE COPYRIGHT OF POSTED PHOTOS PLEASE SEND ME AN EMAIL TO sharifacampbell.h@gmail.com AND I´LL REMOVE THEM Asap